This is our 5th Anniversary and we couldn’t be more excited. The big change this year is we have now gone to a 2 day festival adding Calle 13 and more on Friday night. It’s going be great!
Thanks to all the vendors who applied and see you at Fiesta Gardens!
2012 VENDOR PARTICIPANTS:
***ALL VENDOR BOOTHS FOR THE 2012 EVENT ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT.
THANKS TO ALL WHO APPLIED.***
- Note: Pachanga Festival vendors are managed by Event Production Services. For more information or specific questions please contact:
- Contact: Alison Windler – Pachanga Vendor Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Phone: 512-828-7551
OTHER IMPORTANT VENDOR DOCUMENTS:
- Note to all applicants: To engage in retails sales as a vendor at one of our Texas events, you must have a Texas Sales and Use number (sales tax number) and be in good standing with the state of Texas. This is a requirement to be able to apply for a booth. This applies to all vendors. Apply for one here http://www.window.state.tx.us/taxpermit/
- Download the Current City of Austin/Travis County
TEMPORARY FOOD SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
TEMPORARY EVENT FOOD SERVICE CHECK-LIST